The Rib Steak is wildly popular because it is the most well-marbled of all the steaks. The center, Rib Eye, is abundantly marbled, tender, and delicious. On one edge of the steak is the Rib Eye Cap, which is considered by many to be the most delicious cut of beef and we would agree. The combination of the two is pure bliss for any steak lover. We use center cut steaks to avoid the pieces with the largest fat deposits and smallest Rib Eye Cap.
- Select your desired number of ribs
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Rib
- Each Steak is Individually Vacuum Packed
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing products as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.